Synrad Particle Logger flux output

Hi - I'm working with Synrad using the particle logger to get incident synchrotron radiation on a plane. I can find the total flux on the facet from the front panel, but there is a column in the .csv file generated by the particle logger than is labelled Flux_[photon/s] that is largely the same number for all hits, and doesn't seem to match the total flux or flux/cm^2 from the facet hits data.

Can you clarify what this column in the particle logger output means?

Hello Marcy,
It's indeed confusing.
Flux and power here exposes internal variables that are not directly interpretable physical values. On the right side of the GUI below the "Begin/Pause" button, you can see the total flux and power generated, and also a quantitiy called "scans", like "Scn:1000". It means that the total number of generated photons (Desorptions) is 1000 times the number of trajectory points (yellow dots), in other words, each trajectory point generated 1000 photons on average.
In this case, you would need to divide the power/flux values by the number of scans, to get the actual flux/power contribution of the logged hit.
Concrete example: Particle logger displays 1W power from a hit, your simulation ran for 100 scans, so each hit contributed 10mW to the calculated power on the facet. The longer you run a simulation, the smaller these contributions become (retrospectively). I know it doesn't make that much sense, in the next version I'll normalize by the Scan number myself (credit goes to an other user for reporting in just a few weeks ago)